1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you provide to us We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products when you participate in activities on the Site or otherwise contact us.The personal information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Site, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following: Name and contact information. We collect your first and last name, gender, phone number, address (street, state, country, zip code), email, age and other similar contact information.Credits. We collect passwords, password hints and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Automatically Collected Information
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or browse the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (such as your name or contact information), but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information. If you access our site with your mobile device, we may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address. This information is primarily necessary to maintain the security and operation of our site, as well as for our internal analysis and reporting purposes.
Information Collected from Other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter), and other third parties.
If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, your first and last name and email address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This is to keep you informed of information and offers for marketing purposes. We send content via email to our customers which may include the following: transaction mail, shipping notification, weekly offer, promotion, activity.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your personal information for these purposes based on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing reasons we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive :
- To send you administrative information related to your account, our business purposes and/or for legal purposes. We may use your personal information to send you product information, information about new features and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- Request feedback for our business purposes and/or with your consent. We may use your information to request feedback and contact you about your use of our site.
- To protect our site for business and/or legal purposes. We may use your information as part of our efforts to ensure the security of our site (for example, for monitoring and fraud prevention).
- To enable user-to-user communications with your consent. We may use your information to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for our business purposes and as required by law.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm as required by law. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our site, products, services and marketing.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We share and disclose your information only in the following situations :
- In accordance with the law. We may disclose your information when we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, legal process, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or subpoena (including in response to national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital interests and legal rights. We may disclose your information when we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Third Party Suppliers, Consultants and Other Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and need access to that information to perform that work.
- Corporate Transfers. We may share or transfer your information as part of, or during the negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
- Third Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to our Site and other websites that is contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies to provide advertisements about goods and services that interest you.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
With your consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- Other users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content on the Site) or otherwise interact with the public areas of the Site, that personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly displayed outside the Site in perpetuity.
5. WHAT IS OUR POSITION ON THIRD PARTY WEBSITES?
6. ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING
Google Analytics This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service. It is operated by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of the use of the site by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there. Google Analytics cookies are stored on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior to optimize both its website and its advertising.
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of all personal information we process. However, please keep in mind that we cannot guarantee that the Internet itself is 100% secure. While we do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our site is at your own risk. You should only access the Services in a secure environment.
DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 16. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 16 years old or the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to the use of the Site by such minor dependent. If we learn that personal information of users under the age of 16 has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable steps to promptly delete such data from our records. If you are aware of any data that we have collected from children under 16, please contact us at email@example.com
8. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
Personal Information :
Cookies and Similar Technologies :
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to delete cookies and reject cookies. If you choose to delete cookies or reject cookies, it may affect certain features or services on our site.
Information Collection, Use and Communication with Parents
Children may view the Site and may rate and print content without providing individual data other than the automatic collection of device “persistent identifiers,” discussed in more detail below. This site collects only limited individual data. In the event that the data collected does not make it possible to get in touch with him or his gadget (by counting, for example, the data collected), we may use and discover it for any reason, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Personally Identifiable Information
In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If we learn that we have collected such personal information without parental consent, we will delete such information from our records.
Persistent Identifying Information is used by www.jubanou.com for the sole purpose of providing support for our internal operations, including to::
- ensuring that the site is functioning properly;
- enable us to conduct research and analysis to understand, process and improve the use and performance of the Site; and
- diagnose and respond to problems.
How can parents raise questions and concerns ?
If a parent has questions or concerns about their child’s use of the Site, we encourage the parent to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. PRIVACY RIGHTS IN CALIFORNIA
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, allows our users residing in California to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about the categories of personal information (if any) that we disclose to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with whom we have shared personal information during the preceding calendar year. If you reside in California and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
DATA ACCESS AND PORTABILITY RIGHTS
You have the right to request that we disclose to you certain information about the collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you: The categories of personal information we have collected about you. The categories of sources for the personal information we have collected about you. Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling this personal information. The categories of third parties with whom we share such personal information. The specific personal information we have collected about you (also known as a data portability request). If we have sold or disclosed your personal information for commercial purposes, two separate lists disclosing (i) sales, identifying the categories of personal information that each category of recipient purchased; and (ii) commercial disclosures, identifying the categories of personal information that each category of recipient obtained.
RIGHTS TO REQUEST DELETION
You have the right to request that this website delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and have our service providers delete) your personal information from our records, with certain exceptions. We may deny your request for deletion if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to: Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service you requested, take reasonably anticipated actions in the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you. Detect security incidents, protect against or prosecute malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activities (including fraudulent user-generated content such as product reviews). Debug products to identify and repair errors that alter existing intended functionality. Exercise a right provided by law. Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.). Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, where deletion of the information would likely make it impossible or seriously interfere with the conduct of the research if you have already provided informed consent. Allow only internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us. To comply with a legal obligation. Make other internal and lawful uses of such information that are consistent with the context in which you provided it.
EXERCISING RIGHTS OF ACCESS, DATA PORTABILITY AND DELETION
To exercise the access, data portability and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by sending us a message on our website. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State whom you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within 12 months. The verifiable consumer request must: Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative. Describe your request in sufficient detail to allow us to fully understand, evaluate and respond to it. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the personal information is about you. We will only use the personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.Response Time and Format We attempt to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of receipt. If we need more time, we will notify you in writing of the reason and period of extension. We will send you our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosure we provide will only cover the 12 months prior to receipt of the consumer’s verifiable request. The response we provide will also explain why we cannot respond to a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance, particularly via email.We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will explain why we made that decision and provide you with an estimate of the cost before we complete your request.
OPT-OUT AND OPT-IN RIGHTS
If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to ask us not to sell your personal information at any time (the “Opt-Out Right”). We do not sell the personal information of consumers under the age of 16 unless we receive express permission (the “Opt-In Right”) from either the consumer between the ages of 13 and 16 or the parent or guardian of a consumer under the age of 13. Consumers who opt-in to sales of personal information may opt-out of future sales at any time. To exercise the opt-out right, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by e-mail: email@example.com. We will only use the personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
We will not discriminate against you in exercising your CCPA rights. However, please note that many features of our website, products or services will not work without your personal information. Unless authorized by the CCPA, we will not: Refuse you goods or services. Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including by granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties. Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services. Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.However, we may offer you certain financial incentives authorized by the CCPA that may result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-authorized financial incentives we offer will be reasonably related to the value of your personal information and will contain written terms describing the material aspects of the program. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior consent, which you may revoke at any time.California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) allows users residing in California to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send us an email via our website or write to us at the email address listed on our web page.
11. DO WE UPDATE THIS POLICY?
12. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org